- TEG’s sales grew 2516% from 1993 to 1997.
- Inc. Magazine ranked TEG #87 in its October 1998 “500 Fastest Growing Companies” issue.
- Business First ranked TEG #28 in its October 1999 “Fast 50″ Greater Columbus Emerging Companies issue.
- TEG is initiating an e-commerce site to allow on-line payment, bidding and service. Currently, TEG sends 20% of its clients’ bills and reports electronically and receives over $1 million worth of invoice payments through online banking each month.
- Currently TEG consults for more than 24,000 client locations and has a network of over 1,400 haulers.
Who Uses TEG?
Commercial businesses (clients) seeking savings on waste removal services (retail chains, grocery stores, quick service restaurants and casual dining restaurants) and efficient waste hauling and removal professionals (haulers). TEG is not a waste hauling and disposal company; rather TEG has created an extensive network of waste hauling vendors to serve our client locations.
In addition to providing waste hauling services, TEG also provides its clients with expert consulting that allows businesses to sustain savings on waste removal over a long period of time. Furthermore, through TEG’s hauler bidding program, waste removal professionals have the opportunity to expand their business quickly with a limited marketing expense.
TEG strives to maintain long-term relationships between clients and waste vendors, by providing excellent customer service. By using both online customer service as well as several 800# phone lines, TEG can assure both clients and haulers that their requests and concerns will be responded to in a timely manner.